Monday, August 6, 2018

Q17 (INTRODUCTION)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Hey kids, just keep listening to me and you'll learn the truth! The DEEP STATE is a real thing, see? There are evil Democrats trying to take away your Oreo cookies!
Related image

God even knows why they want to do something as evil as taking away your Oreo cookies, but that's what they're doing!
Image result for 1950 radio shows

Now, it's very important that you kids DO NOT listen to other radio shows. Those radio shows are part of the Deep State. Only listen to MY radio show..Understand?

Image result for 1950 radio shows

So, here's what I want you kids to do.

Image result for 1950 radio shows

Send your Oreo cookies to...ME. I will keep them safe! None of those dirty Democrats and the Deep State will take them away from me, will they? Now go on. And go through your mother's purse and send me any loose change she might have too.




No comments:

Post a Comment