Monday, June 18, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (PROMOTING FASCISM)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

You men are convicted for the crime of exercising Free Speech against the Screen Actors Guild of America. How do you plead?
Related image

"I only wanted to write jokes. I didn't know it was against the rules to make jokes?"
Related image

"I would like to say I'm sorry to anyone who was offended by our joke, your honor."

Related image

"It was me who wrote the dick joke. And I'd do it again too. Do you hear me? I am a Comedy writer and I make dick jokes! Let these other men go..."


Image result for dick van dyke show

Are you sure you want to do a show on another conspiracy theory? The Screen Actors Guild doesn't have a problem with our blog show.

Image result for dick van dyke show

It's not about them at all. It's about how any group telling you how to create is PROMOTING FASCISM.

Image result for dick van dyke show

So, the Screen Actors Guild is promoting fascism?

Image result for dick van dyke show

Ahhh....Can't a guy just drink his coffee and make a dick joke without his wife asking questions?


No comments:

Post a Comment