Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (PETER FONDA VS BARRON TRUMP)

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

I don't know...I've never kidnapped anybody before. How is it done?
Related image

"Don't worry about HOW you do it. You just go on Twitter and TELL 'em you're gonna do it."

Related image

I don't know...I mean, what if the Secret Service get involved?

Image result for peter fonda easy rider

"Shit... I didn't know I was talkin' to a pussy."

Related image

Hmmp!
Related image

Ok, I'll go on Twitter and tell everyone I'm going to kidnap Barron Trump.

Image result for peter fonda easy rider

"That's the best Goddamn idea ya' ever had."

Image result for dick van dyke show

Honey, why did you use so many curse words in front of our child to get your point across?

Image result for dick van dyke show

Tell you later... The audience is starting to pay attention to us again and we need the viewers.



No comments:

Post a Comment