Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (ASYLUM SEEKERS)

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for david copperfield movie

I'm your father, you understand? I'd never let the government take you away from me.

Related image

We came from Scotland because of the war between Protestants and Catholics. Now we're here where they don't kill you over your beliefs. I'd never let them put you in a cage like an animal, see?

Related image

So what if you speak Scottish. That's not a crime! So what if you're with me when I sneak into the bar and get drunk. That's not your fault!
Related image

"And after that, you make a joke about men wearing a skirt. How about that?"

Image result for dick van dyke show

I think if we make them Irish it might be funnier, but we'll go with your idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment