Thursday, June 21, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (I DON'T REALLY CARE, DO YOU)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Congratulations Ted, I'm giving you a new assignment. The First Lady wore a jacket that said "I Don't Really Care, Do U?" to go see a bunch of immigrant kids. And I told everybody at work about how I'm sending you to cover it.

Related image

It finally happened. Ted gets to take over this show, America is becoming a Fascist state, and all the women have been kicked off our blog. What do you think about that?

Image result for dick van dyke show

Do you have any new ideas for the show tonight?

Related image

The same as it's always been...men who don't want women to have a voice.

Image result for dick van dyke show

I can't hear you over there. Maybe, you should wear a jacket?



No comments:

Post a Comment