Tuesday, April 17, 2018

"Real Housewives Of FINKLE" (RACISM DETECTOR)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Did you hear about how Starbucks is facing protest over racial profiling? Somebody accused me of that once on LOVE BOAT. It was one time a woman told me about the Racism Detector all minorities have when we say something inappropriate.

Related image

"I got you! I knew I'd catch one of you people trying to come on the boat illegally. Get out of there, Maria."

Related image

"Take this guitar and play some songs for the paying customers, Maria. Earn your keep."

Related image

"And when you're done with that guitar, I'm going to come back in here and use all the Spanish words I learned from high school. You understand me, Maria?" 

Related image

It wasn't until after the show was over, she told me her name was Charo...I felt so bad, I didn't even noticed when she took out a knife and stabbed me a couple of times and took my wallet.



No comments:

Post a Comment