Thursday, April 19, 2018

"Real Housewives Of FINKLE" (GOOGLE RATINGS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for mary tyler moore tv show city

Hello again! We at Real Housewives Of Finkle would like to thank all the readers for our latest ratings this week. And to let you know we've heard you, Finkle has agreed to do my series until October. Once again, thanks for reading...and on to our show!

Related image

Are the rating in yet? How am I doing?

Image result for mary tyler moore tv show lou

"Don't tell him anything. This isn't going to be a show about HIM. Don't tell him the ratings."

Related image

Well, I was watching tv last night and THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN came on. How about we do a show on that?

Image result for mary tyler moore tv show lou

"Nobody gave him permission to think up ideas. You've got to decide what to do as the token man on this show."
Related image

Do you mind? This show is still calling me the "Token Man". How do you think that makes ME feel?

Image result for mary tyler moore tv show lou

At least you're "Token Man" number 1. My appearance gets the all GOOGLE RATINGS and I'm Token Man number 3...let's start calling me Ted.





No comments:

Post a Comment