Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (FUNNY HOUSEWIVES)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the dick van dyke show

"How wonderful you are to have your wife create a new show on her own. In a way, she's far more funnier then this show ever was. HaHaHaHa."
Image result for the dick van dyke show

It's the way she uses 70's television shows to bring out the comedy of the moment. Just a creative thing to do.

Related image

I'd like to know if another one of your writers could be a real housewife. What do you think?
Related image

Oh, well...I ah...I don't think it would be a good idea if the both of us were looking for real housewives. But thanks for asking...

Image result for the dick van dyke show

You know, I've got a sister named Ethel that's been married 6 times. Maybe I can let her fit you in between funerals and the life insurance office.



No comments:

Post a Comment