Thursday, October 19, 2017

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (STATUS CLINGER)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for ray murdock x ray

I hear you're one of our new writers. Do you have any ideas for the blog?

Image result for ray murdock x ray

Thank you, yes! I love your Conspiracy Theory shows.

Image result for ray murdock x ray

I was thinking, can you do a Conspiracy Theory about the Opioid Epidemic and how Purdue Pharmaceuticals and the Sadler Foundation is responsible?

Image result for laura petrie

"We have a request from one of our readers, everybody! It says here 'Would you do a blog with Fat Albert in it'...Huh...Well, Let's do it guys."

Related image

Wait, my idea was first. Who's the boss around here, YOU or HER?
Image result for fat albert school

Where...where am I?....What am I doing here?


No comments:

Post a Comment