Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"Finkle Rock" (KARMA STEW)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the flintstones time

"Oops, look at the time. I better let the employees go soon."
Image result for the flintstones time

Yeah, sometimes it feels like our lives are based on time and we never get it back.
Image result for the flintstones time

"Oops, look at the time. I better let the employees go soon."
Image result for the flintstones time

Yeah, sometimes it feels like our lives are based on time and we never get it back.
Image result for the flintstones time

"Oops, look at the time. I better let the employees go soon."

Image result for the flintstones time

You don't mind if I cut in front of you, do 'ya? I bet you've got all the time in the world.

Image result for the flintstones angry

...and the next thing I know is, I'm punching the guy in the mouth. I don't even know why I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment