Friday, March 3, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (UNIFIED HATE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for looney tunes

"Listen, we are all Americans! And we have to hate the same people at the same time! Now repeat after me 'I HATE RUSSIANS'"

Image result for looney tunes

"Nope, I can only hate people from Mexico and Muslim countries right now."

Image result for the jetsons robot

Why do they have to hate any of them, Jose?

Image result for looney tunes

"I'll have you know that America has been hating Russians for 80 years. It's what keeps us together as a nation...HATE!"

Related image

"You're trying to make me regret my decision and make me look like a fool. And I won't let you do it."

Image result for the jetsons robot

In the future, we won't have a Russia...did anybody tell them that yet?

Image result for looney tunes

"I'm going to my Fortress of Information and bring you back solid evidence of why we should all be unified against the RUSSIANS."

Image result for the jetsons robot

Seriously, there won't be a Russia in the future. Doesn't anybody want to know why?

...to be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment