Monday, February 27, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (ICE vs IMMIGRANTS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

"Hello, I've got a Conspiracy Theory for Frank Finkle 3000."

Image result for the jetsons robot

What is the nature of your conspiracy?

Related image

"What if the Immigration & Customs Enforcement agency can be used as state sponsored terrorism?"

Image result for the jetsons robot

Correction: That group only targets criminals.
Image result for mickey mouse with phone vintage

"No, you don't understand. I WANT them to be used as state sponsored terrorism!"

Image result for the jetsons robot

Correction: This is a conspiracy theory blog, sir.
Image result for mickey mouse with phone vintage

"I know that! But, there's this mouse that's been getting on my nerves for years now and I NEED somebody to come pick him up!"

Image result for the jetsons robot

You want someone to terrorize a mouse?
Related image

"You bet your ass I do! His name is Gonzales...Speedy Gonzales."

Image result for the jetsons robot

You want someone to terrorize Speedy Gonzales?
Related image

"Yeah! He's been taking money out of my pocket for 60 years. And I've had enough!"

Image result for the jetsons robot

Sir, the Immigration & Customs Enforcement can't be used to carry out petty grudges.

Image result for speedy gonzales

...and then  he said "It's a small world" and the next thing I know we were on bus...American mice are a bunch of racist.



No comments:

Post a Comment