Wednesday, March 1, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (THE SITE GROUP)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for speedy gonzales with phone

"How am I going to do a good job in Customer Complaints if I let my friends eat all the food in the cafeteria?"

Image result for speedy gonzales with phone

"I already let Daffy start a All-You-Can-Eat contest."
Image result for speedy gonzales with phone

"Look, I'll let you have one extra slice, if you can come up with a Conspiracy Theory for today's blog."

Related image

My guest today is the twins responsible for the SITE Group.

Related image

"Thanks, it's nice to be here."
Related image

Tell me what you do?

Image result for hanna barbera twins

"We charge governments money for information we give them about terrorist...Well, at least I do."
Related image

Who did you sell information to last?

Image result for hanna barbera twins

"Well...it might have been China. We told them about a possible Uighur attacks. "
Related image

A Uighur attack? Are they terrorist?

Image result for hanna barbera twins

"Oh, we have no idea. We live in Maryland."
Related image

But, you said you sale information.

Image result for hanna barbera twins

"Yes, to any government who believes whatever we tell them. And why wouldn't they? We're American and everybody knows how much the US government spies."
Related image

So, the SITE Group is a scam?

Image result for hanna barbera twins

"Shhh, keep your mouth shut and there's a can of WD40 in it for 'ya, Finkle."
Related image

A whole can?...it's a deal.
Would you like a bagel from Maury's House Of Bagels?

Related image

"Hey! It was good idea. How was I suppose to know they were crooks!"


No comments:

Post a Comment