Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Tick Tok (Marxism)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

You know what I like more than eating people?
I love a good Conspiracy Theory. In fact, I heard a good one the other day about if America is becoming more Marxist.
That's so weird, I had to look up what Marxism was.


"Your student loan bill is here, sir!"


I mean, I had to read it real good to see if America could ever be Marxist.

"Your 3 hospital bills are here, sir!"


Then I read again and again and I still couldn't make the connection.


"Your paycheck is late today, sir. It was a holiday Monday, remember?"


Marxism is the very opposite of American life, you know.

"Your job just called, they're laying you off until profits get better...sir"


Seriously, I'm a monster and all, but life is simple to me. I don't need to stay on land. But, the food is so delicious here.


"Hey, your wife just called and she wants a divorce, sir. You better hire a lawyer."


After years of working for Disney, I find a certain blissful existence in the swamp.


"Donald Trump sent you a note, sir. He's buying the swamp and turning it into a golf course."

Hmmm, maybe a little bit of something not American could be good?....HELP!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment