Thursday, June 9, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Planned Obsolescence)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Are corporations stealing your money by PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE?
My guest today is...hey are you ok over there, Goofy?

I can't open this picture box you got here. I think you need to buy a new one.

Yeah, well...those things cost money. Just try harder.

Gosh, this isn't easy. You really need to buy a new picture box.

Well, I'll talk to you through the box. How you. Goofy?

Got it! I'm out! Hello everybody!

There's no everybody, Goofy. It's just me.

What about your audience?

I got good news, and I got bad news.


Gosh...What's the good news?

People still read my blog show.


What's the bad news?

It's only 6 people.

Gosh! You must not be doing something right. Maybe, this show had an expiration date on it?

Expiration date?

You betcha! Like a computer or a toaster or a washer and dryer. See, manufacturers build things so they run just little bit, so you have to but it again later in a few years.

What?

But. that won't happen to Disney, though. That's a corporation that won't cheat 'ya.

Really?

Yeah, Disney knows it sells you crap the minute you buy it. And they don't care if you buy it ever again.

Say, wait a minute? Are we talking about Planned Obsolescence?


Hey now? You don't think we're letting the cat out the bag do 'ya?

No, not at all. In fact, I think the 6 people who read this blog show will find it very informative.


Boy, if I had only 6 readers, I'd find something else to write about.

ANYWAY....thanks for doing my show blog-blog show, Goofy.


It's been a pleasure. See 'ya later kids! And spend money!

No comments:

Post a Comment