Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Flying Cars)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Will we ever have FLYING CARS in America?
My guest today is Sargent Bacon of the LAPD. How do you do Sargent Bacon?

I'm fine. You say you wanna talk about flying cars, eh?

Yes. As a law officer, do you think we're going to have flying cars?

No, no we're not.

(RING RING)

Excuse me. Hello, LAPD here...your house is being robbed? Ok, what's your name?
Maria Sanchez, huh?...you got the wrong number.

Now as I was sayin'. Flying cars would make law enforcement very troublesome. How would we stop minorities for drugs, or stop minorities for guns, or stop minorities for looking like they might have drugs and guns?

Won't the police have flying cars too?

The city is broke, Finkle! We're not gettin' no flyin'...

(RING RING)

Excuse me. Hello, LAPD?...Yeah...cats in the tree?...and what's your name?...Sarah Ann Bennington?
Yes ma'am, I'll send somebody down immediately...Oh no, thank you..

Now, as I was sayin'

Hey, wait a minute, you told some woman she had a wrong number and her house was being robbed and you sent somebody down when a cat was in a tree?

Yeah. I know...It's the mayors' new F*ck You policy when it comes to the city. If they sound like they have a Democratic name, we don't help them. Now, about those flying cars...

Wait, wait, that's barbaric! That kind of thinking went out of style in America in the 1970's, Sargent Bacon!

Well, tell me this? How do you expect people to get flying cars in 2016, if  America is still trying to fight the people in cars since 1910?

(RING RING)

Excuse me. Hello, LAPD? Yes....Maury's Bagels is on fire?...I'm on my way! Sorry to cut this short, Finkle. This is an emergency.

I see. Well I suppose in his own way, he explained why America will never have flying cars. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment