Friday, June 10, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Hampstead Christ Church)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Hello, Maury? Look I need to talk to you about a blog show I want to do and I want to run it pass 'ya?

I don't know, Frank. You already said our building caught on fire, you sent a Terminator to our place to kill Sarah Conner, and there was three times you didn't even mention us at all!

I know, I know, sorry about that. Listen, the new show is going to be a pedophile cult.

A what?!!!

A pedophile cult called the Hampstead Christ Church.

Why would I want my bagel company associated with a pedophile church?

I know, but I can't do this blog without you Maury.

And another thing, why the Hell are you using Disney characters? You're going to get us sued!

Well, you see, Disney characters get my point across in a way that other ways can't.

I'm not approving anything about a pedophile cult, Frank.

Ok...I guess I'll think up another idea for a Conspiracy Theory blog for my next show.

Yeah! And mention our name next time!

Will do...Will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment