Tuesday, June 7, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Secret Society)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is there a SECRET SOCIETY in entertainment that controls an artist's success?
My guest today is the one an only Beyonce!


Yes. I am BEYonce'.


Ah, yes. Thank you for coming.


BEYonce appreciates your blog...or is it a show?

It's a...a blog show. I haven't worked out what to call it yet.


I see. BEYonce likes.

Thank you. Well, what I want to know is, does the entertainment industry have a secret society controlling the success and failure of new musicians and actors?

You want the truth? Really wanna?

You bet I do.


Every genre in entertainment has a many groups at any given time. They introduce new people and if the work out, they're introduced to more people. And so on and so on.

What about if they don't like you?

You wanna know? Really wanna?

Yeah!

Tracy Morgan said the word fa***t on stage one time and he had to apologize for a joke. Some time passes by, and he gets in a traffic accident with a Wal-Mart truck and he almost dies. Now, I'm not saying that I know it was an organized attack, but I am saying the homosexual click in television is powerful.

Are you saying?

Is Michael Jackson really dead?...maybe. Was Prince murdered?...I don't know.

Wow!


Matter of fact, if anybody reads this who doesn't like what your show is about, they'll let you know.

But, who would have a problem with me?


I'm glad you asked.

Barry Manilow?


I think your blog sucks. Knock it off!


Nobody expects Barry Manilow.




No comments:

Post a Comment