Monday, June 20, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Michael Hastings)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this my Conspiracy Theory.
Did the FBI kill Michael Hastings?
Now, as you know, Michael Hastings was a journalist who told us about PsyOps and how the American government is using a psychological weapon against the enemy, but when Congressmen visited Iraq, like Al Franken, the government used this weapon on the Congressmen.
My guest today is star of the movie Cars, Lighting McQueen.

Whoa, why am I here, again?

We're going to talk about the death of Michael Hastings.

I thought we were going to talk about my hatred for Bill Maher.

You hate Bill Maher, the talk show host?

I hate him with every bolt in my body. I hate him so much, I wish I could run him over...back up...and run him over again.

Wow, you really do hate that guy.

Oh my God, I fucking hate Bill Maher.

Speaking of hate, Michael Hastings drove his car onto the side of the road and it blew up. Can cars do that?

Oh, yeah...that was murder. Cars don't blow up by just driving really fast and hitting a tree or a building. But, maybe it wasn't the FBI.

Who could it be?

Bill Maher.

What how can he be responsible for the murder?

Oh, he could do it. That son of a bitch could've had it done. Maybe, by Military Intelligence.

Military Intelligence?

Yeah, like the kind Timothy McVeigh was in. You know Oklahoma City was an inside job and Timothy McVeigh is still alive don't you know?

Wait, that's not possible, McQueen.

Oh, you know when they bury cars, you get to see the body and you know exactly where it is. Do you know where McVeigh is buried?

No.

Was there an autopsy?

No.

Then maybe he killed Michael Hastings....I still think it was Bill Maher.


Well, thanks for coming, Lighting McQueen. This show was brought to you by Maury's House Of Bagels. When you think Maury...think bagels. Goodnight everybody!

Fucking Bill Maher.


I've been listen to you assholes the entire time and I just want to say "Fuck the both of you."




No comments:

Post a Comment