Friday, June 24, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Names)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Hello...yes, I'll talk to Frank....Hi, Frank. What can I do for you?

Maury, I got a boy here and he needs a job. Can you help him out?

What's his name?

Pinocchio.

It's what?

Pinocchio. It's Italian.

I ah...I don't know if I can hire a guy with a name like that.

Why not?

I don't know if I trust him around our bagels with a name like Pinocchio.

What's wrong with his name. He can't control who named him or why they named him that.

I know that, but with a name like that...maybe he's lazy.

Lazy! How are you going to judge a guy if he's lazy by his name?

Well, sometimes you just know.

That's backwoods kind of thinking, Maury. What if an airplane pilot was named Bobo? Would you still fly on the plane with him?

Bobo, huh?...What's his last name?

Oh my God, Maury! That's dangerous kind of thinking. Look, I'm going to send him on down there. And I want you to give him a chance...ok?

Ok, but he better not be some no good immigrant.

Pinocchio is a good boy, you hear me!...now goodbye.

What did he say?

He said you better be a hard worker.

Sure...I won't steal nothin'....oops.

Pinocchio!

I mean, I won't steal too much.

I better call him back....damnit, Pinocchio.

No comments:

Post a Comment