Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Guardians Office)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Hello, can I talk to Frank, please....yes, I'll hold....yes...right...tell him it's Maury from Maury's House Of Bagels.

I'll hold..

Hi, Maury. How are you doing?

Frank, I just read three of your last blog shows and you didn't mention our business one time.

I'll make it up to you. Take 2/3 off our price we bill you.

That's fine, but why are you doing it?

Well, Snow White did a racist joke and Dumbo was being a real jerk, so I had to make a tough call, but I was thinking about 'ya the whole time.
By the way, there's a new show coming up and I want to know what you think about it?

What is it?

The Guardians Office. It's a Scientology group that's spying on the American government.

Scientology? Spying? What are you talking about?

A bunch of stuff in the 70's happened when L. Ron Hubbard was alive. They said they were disbanded and they never existed.

Wait, how can they be disbanded if they never existed?

That's the problem I have with the show, Maury.

Well, just be sure to mention our bagels more, Frank.

I promise...I promise. By the way, can I get a free donut.

I'll give you 2/3 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment