Monday, June 13, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (The Mandela Effect)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Does the MANDELA EFFECT really exist?
Now, you might ask "What the Hell are you talking about?" or "You're just making that up."

Well, no I'm not.

To help me explain what it is today is Snow White.


Hello!

Say, I thought there was Seven Dwarfs with you?


Oh yes, they heard it was a blog show and they didn't want to waste their time.
No offense.

Fine, fine. Can I call you Snow White?

Why don't you call me Rebecca?

Wait, your name is Rebecca?

It always has been. Don't you remember?

Ah...maybe I do....say, that's two memories I'm having of you at the same time, isn't it?

Yes.

Is that what the Mandela Effect is?


Oh, you mean that internet hoax that's going around about Mandela dying in prison and we only remember him dying a few years ago? That's hilarious.

Why is it a hoax?


Because the only people who remember an alternate reality are all on YouTube and Facebook.
If everyone remembers things in two, then we would all remember them without the internet telling us.

So, that's how I can spot a hoax?...With reasonable doubt?


That...and the guy who said it was Polish....You can't trust the Polish.

Ok, that's enough of our show today.


Or the Russians.

Ok, that's enough.
Join us tomorrow, where we'll talk about time travel.


Or midgets. Never trust a midget.


No comments:

Post a Comment