Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (Saturday Morning Cartoons)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

I'm Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Who killed the SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON?
My guest today is star of Disney's film, Dumbo!


Hehehehehe.

What's so funny, Dumbo?


I know who killed them. Hehehehehe.

Why is it so funny?


This one, you can't blame Republicans. This is all because of you Libtards. Hehehehe.

What the Hell are you talking about?


Bill Clinton made the FCC enact the Children's Education Act. Which it wanted network television to devote three hours on Saturday mornings to educational programming. And they all did.

I don't believe you.

Bill Clinton might not have killed Vince Foster, but he sure did kill Spider-Man and the Super Friends.

That's ridiculous.

He didn't kill Bin Laden, but he did kill Hong Kong Phooey.

I liked that show.

Yep, this one is all on you. Hehehehehe.

Nobody likes a gloat, Dumbo.


I'm not a gloat, I'm a Methodist.

Whatever, Dumbo. Thanks for coming anyway.


Hey, how much do I get paid for this thing?

Join us tomorrow when we'll discuss time travel.


I do get paid, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment