Tuesday, July 21, 2015

L.A.FUNK "Vertigo" release

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
<Vd 23
As that great philosopher Phillip Collins once sang, I can't dance. I can't sing. When I go to clubs or parties and it's time for everyone to get on the dance floor, I just sulk off to the side somewhere and nurse my drink. Alas, I've yet to appreciate the joy of dance. I know it's all in my head but I'm a self-conscience dude.
Vd 26
I don't want to be the jacktard who looks like he's having a seizure while everyone else slowing backs away. I've taken a few Zumba classes and let loose but style isn't the key on the gym floor. What is the big dance move nowadays? Is twerking still a thing? The Running Man? The Charleston?! 
Until I get over myself, I'll just have to make due watching sexy model/actress/singer/goddess Amanda Rea shake what her mama gave her in the unrated video for L.A. Funk Corporation's song Vertigo. The hot blonde dances in her panties and goes topless, showing off a great set of disco balls you could hang on the ceiling. Now this music video has a beat I can dance and beat off to!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment