Thursday, April 2, 2015

LAUREN HARRIS "I was USED for sex by Russell Brand"


More bizarre claims from Lauren Harries
Transgender Lauren Harries claims she was used for sex by Russell Brand and has now made even more bizarre accusations about the comedian and actor.
The antiques expert, who first met the messy-haired heartthrob on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side, reckons Russell watched himself on TV while they made love.
Not surprisingly, Russell denies bedding the blonde, who was once known as James, or ever being involved with her, but she claims they were sleeping together for six months in 2006.
She told Mail Online: "He was very good in that department, but he liked to watch old footage of himself at the same time, when he was supposed to be looking at me.
"I was in love with him at the time, but I was young and naive - and the more I think about it, the more I think he was just after one thing. We would never go out anywhere.
"I don't know how I would feel if I saw him again. I would give him a slap in the face - but you don't know how you are going to react - I know my heart would be racing."
Lauren claims she'll "never get over it" and is still upset about what allegedly happened and added that she isn't a fan of his new bohemian look.
"He's wearing a lot of kimonos," she said. "It would be nicer to have a bit more showing. I like his skinny jeans. He needs to work out a little and bulk up, but he has a high metabolism."
Russell Brand denies the fling
Meanwhile, Lauren has written her new song, All Dressed Up, about the way he allegedly treated her.
The reality TV star said: "It's about being dressed up to go out, then being stood up by a man, feeling sh***y and crying about it. Russell Brand inspired me to write it.
"He left me all dressed up with nowhere to go. I don't think Russell wanted to be seen with me, so we didn't go out. We had our moments, but he can't admit to it.
"It was going on for six months at least. Let's just say he liked the bedroom department, but that was all! That was all I was good for."
The star claims Lauren is lying
Lauren, who fronted a dating show, was mocked by Russell when she first claimed she had slept with him.
He said: "Lauren's claims are as fraudulent as her evaluation of Ming vases on Wogan. And before she starts, I also have not had sex with a Ming vase or Wogan."
The actor and author was referring to her past when she appeared as a ten-year-old antiques expert on Terry Wogan's chat show in the 80s.
Mirror Celeb has contacted the star for further comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment