Leilani Momoisea and David Dallas on their wedding day. Photo/Instagram
Leilani Momoisea and David Dallas on their wedding day. Photo/Instagram
Things have fallen into place for Kiwi rapper David Dallas, who married his long term partner, Radio New Zealand journalist Leilani Momoisea, over the weekend.
Momoisea confirmed the news with this photo on Instagram.

Dallas also took to social media, telling his followers he was "off the market".

Momoisea, a radio presenter and model, had spoken of her nerves leading up to the big day on her blog, Lani Says.
"I'm terrible at organisation and planning, so the prospect of figuring out something as important as a wedding has been kind of terrifying to me," she wrote.
"The planning side is scary, the actual turning up and getting married part I'm all good with. In classic Lani style, a lot of things have been done last minute, but I reckon I've been pretty calm throughout most of it, and that's basically because I just stopped doing things that didn't involve going to work and wedding planning."
David Dallas is one of the country's best rappers, with three solo albums to his name. His last was 2013's Falling Into Place.