Thursday, April 11, 2019

Kara Marni - "Lose My Love"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Kara Marni - Lose My Love
Ads by Kiosked
Kara Marni unveils the smooth visuals for her sweet single, Lose My Love.
North London-hailing rising singer/songwriter Kara Marni has been making her presence known with beautiful covers that show off her delicate vocals, and here she is with the visuals to her R&B styled track Lose My Love.
Based on real emotions and personal experience, Lose My Love is an empowering track for those that know their worth and no longer wish to place their energy where it is unappreciated. The KC Locke visuals are simplistic yet vibrant enough to keep viewers engaged, as Kara sings her story.
Check out the Lose My Love visuals right here, and share your thoughts with us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment