Thursday, April 11, 2019

Conspiracy Theory with Frank Finkle (MEDICAL SHOWS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Hello, my name is Frank Finkle and this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is television putting medical shows on the air to make people buy insurance? My guest today is Dr. Quincy. Thank you for coming today, doctor.

Related image

I don't think I like being on this show with that conspiracy theory of yours. 

Related imageRelated image

Medical shows make my audience self aware of disease and the signs of illnesses. Sure, every now and then I might inspire some people to buy insurance...every now and then...but it's what I do.

Related image

I thought you said this guy was a CORONER? You didn't tell me he cures diseases.

Related image

I'm not just a coroner! I also solve crimes.

Related image

You solve crimes?....That's what the police do. That's NOT what a coroner does.

Image result for quincy tv show

Hey, what do want from me? I don't write the scripts

Related image

Who does?

Image result for quincy tv show

Some insurance companies...oh wait, I guess it all makes since now.
Image result for joe flaherty sctv

This has been Frank Finkle. And this Conspiracy Theory has been examined.


No comments:

Post a Comment