Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Town & Finkle (FOURTH OF JULY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for tom and jerry america


Related image

I hear those damn fools in America are celebrating again. What is this time? A new sandwich at Burger King...?

Related image

No sir. They call it 'da Forf' of July, sir. Something 'bout their independence, an all 'dat.

Related image

What's wrong wit' bein' English I say?

Image result for blackadder cast\

"I don't see anything wrong with being English? We don't have all those nasty bits in our streets being televised in the paper."

Related image

Yes....You mean the gun violence. Those Americans are a bunch of savages, aren't they?

Related image

"Indeed. Those Americans should be as civilized as us English."

Related image

Very true, very true...by the way, it's still illegal to shoot the Scottish with a crossbow on Sundays. So I brought my gun this time...God save the Queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment