Thursday, July 5, 2018

Town & Finkle (THE 5TH OF JULY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Related image

Tell me, my Lord? Who is in charge of writing down the rules for the Americans' traditions?

Related image

"I believe it's Webster. He's taking it upon himself to create the entire American language by stealing all the words in the English language and taking out the letter U."
Related image

"Now that you mention it, go ask him how his people are going to celebrate their Independence Day from us?...That fool doesn't have an original idea in his head."

Image result for blackadder cast

I beg your pardon, Lord Webster. But, might I enquire as to how you Americans are celebrating your independence?

Image result for blackadder cast

Let's see...I've got some Roman candles made in China. We've got some German wurst and French rolls, we've got German hamburger meat and kaiser rolls, some Danish apple pies, barbecue ribs from pigs we imported from Spain, and...that's it I guess.

Image result for blackadder cast

Fascinating. Are you cooking all THAT yourself, Lord Webster?

Related image

Oh, no no no no. I have slaves from Africa and Barbados to cook. What good is celebrating our independence if we can't have IRONY...from Greece.


No comments:

Post a Comment