Friday, July 6, 2018

(ANT-MAN AND THE WASP) with Sebastian Finkle

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

My name is Sebastian and I am in love. Why?...Why am I in love with Michelle Pfeiffer? I don't know. But I am.

Related image

I wonder what she's doing now? Is she reading another script? I want to see another movie with her in it. I need to see her. Why was it Ant-Man And The Wasp to bring out her magnitude?
Image result for ant man and the wasp gif

I didn't care for THE WASP.
Image result for ant man and the wasp gif

I didn't care for GHOST.
Related image

I didn't care for ANT-MAN himself.
Image result for ratatouille film critic

It was a sequel...it wasn't about Ant-Man. Not Paul Rudd. It was a Comedy with sidekicks. It should have been about what I paid the ticket for, but what I received was a smarter piece of cinema...WHY?
Related image

Disney is admitting to it's own audience that we can age. How does she age? How does she eat? How does she sleep? Why is she not insane from being isolated for 30 years? I must have Michelle Pfeiffer answer my questions.

Image result for ratatouille film critic\

I suppose a Comic Book Store might have some graphic novel to satiate my thirst for knowledge until the next Marvel movie...maybe I should be a comic book critic. I wonder if that exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment