Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Saweetie - "ICY GRL" (feat. Kehlani) [Bae Mix]

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Saweetie - ICY GRL (feat. Kehlani)

‘ICY GIRL (BAE MIX)’ FT. KEHLANI

Ads by Kiosked
Just when you thought you couldn’t love the song anymore Saweetie and fellow Oakland native Kehlani team up for the cold visuals for the “ICY GIRL (Bae Mix). The video samples Khia’s ‘My Neck, My Back’ single and the two femcees absolutely snap on their verses. The visuals begin with Saweetie overlooking Hollywood Hills showing off her lavish lifestyle, whilst Kehlani gets ready to deliver her verse in the poker room with a stack of cash in her hand.
Can’t stop, ain’t stop, too hot
Came out like the daughter of Aaliyah and 2Pac
And I pop from the jump, ain’t nobody too shocked
And I’m out collectin’ Rollies, you save up for G-Shocks
Got a bag from the label, I invested and I flipped that
Looking like a modern day Marilyn Monroe, Saweetie is dressed in satin gloves and diamond encrusted earrings and lets us know why she can never be overlooked.
Check the Icy visuals above.
Image result for Saweetie - ICY GRL (feat. Kehlani)

No comments:

Post a Comment