Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Tory Lanez - "B.I.D"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

‘B.I.D’ VIDEO

Ads by Kiosked
Canada is slowly becoming a musical mecca, it’s creating artists with so much drive and ambition, and yeah I’m not talking about Bieber. I’m talking about the star who is Tory Lanez, who has just blessed us with the visuals for his new song B.I.D
Tory Lanez looks like a very happy man in the video, wearing some colourful garments and helping at the local car wash. Lanez generosity doesn’t stop there, he even has time to referee a women’s volleyball game. B.I.D has been awaiting a video for sometime now and it’s fair to say that he did not disappoint.
It’s the video the song deserves, with the artist’s reputation growing daily, it’s important that he gets the right visuals, and this is everything Lanez stands for in a total of 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
Lanez is like acne at the moment, he is breaking out, this year has been massive for him with the release of his album ‘MEMORIES DON’T DIE’ with it having features from 50 Cent, Future, Wiz Khalifa, and Nav.
The Song B.I.D has brought many comparisons to other hip-hop artists, but it’s Lanez’s individuality that I’m interested in, he is crafting himself a very promising musical future with songs like this.
Watch the video for B.I.D above.

No comments:

Post a Comment