Friday, May 11, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (WHO IS LOU FINKLE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for john candy

Hello?
Image result for the dick van dyke show

"Hello, Lou. This is the writer's room calling."

Image result for john candy

Writer's room?...Oh yeah, Frank told me about you guys. Did he tell you about my show?
Image result for the dick van dyke show

"That's why I'm calling, Lou. Who are you?"

Image result for the dick van dyke show

This is how always starts. You come to work and get fired the same day.

Image result for john candy

Frank is my older brother and he told me I could do a show from time-to-time. I hope that's ok?
Image result for the dick van dyke show

"Frank told you that, huh?...Well, what else is your brother not telling us about this blog show?"
Related image

You know what this show needs?....sharks. This blog needs SHARKS.



No comments:

Post a Comment