Monday, May 28, 2018

(SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY) with Sebastian Finkle

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for cartoon movie critic

My name is Sebastian Finkle and...How do I put this?...I am a FILM CRITIC. I was asked to do a review for this pathetic excuse for a blog show. Whoever is reading this, I want you to know, I've lost all respect for you as a human being. Now...on to the movie. SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY.
Image result for cartoon movie critic

You see, film is a precious thing to worship in it's own way. And when YOU mouth breathers go to see great works of art, YOU can't possibly appreciate it the way a critic can.
Image result for cartoon movie critic

SOLO was the title character, however, our film was about the women in our story. The women were the hero from beginning until the end. There was a suicide for the greater cause, a sacrifice of soul, a mission for equality, and a consequence of circumstance. Simply marvelous...
Image result for cartoon movie critic

Oh yes, I forgot. They almost left out the part of the movie where it actually became Star Wars and showed the audience a Light Saber and some magic for the rest of YOU PEOPLE who paid for a Star Wars movie without all that other garbage for film critics to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment