Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (FRANK FINKLE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

My God! What have these writers been doing since I've been gone? What's a Finkle Rock?...What's this thing called Finkle Billy? I didn't want my show to be a part of this.

Image result for the dick van dyke show

"Honey, we just a memo from Frank. He wants to know who gave the OK to do our original shows we've been putting on Google. What should I tell him?"

Related image

I know...I got a private memo from him today. Just tell him we are doing OUR OWN side of the show. He can come back any time he wants and do his Conspiracy Theory blog.

Image result for the dick van dyke show

"Honey?...What if he wants to push us out of the show and take over?"

Related image

Don't worry everybody. Frank used to talk about space aliens and random things he saw on YouTube. He can't carry this blog show talking about UFO's.

Related image

Hello, my name is Frank Finkle. And this is my Conspiracy Theory.
Is YouTube secretly being ran by SPACE ALIENS?...



No comments:

Post a Comment