Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Frank Finkle (KANYE WEST)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for kanye west tmz

Drop whatever you people are doin' NOW! I know ya'll doin' a blog show and all, but I got something to say. I want to talk about MY CONSPIRACY THEORY to the whole world, right now!

Image result for kanye west tmz

"Hey, excuse me....but you can't just break into our office and ramble off your conspiracy theory. That's crazy, man."

Related image

I think I can. And that's all that matters, right now. See, I know what your problem is...you're a slave to your mind. You need to release yourself.

Image result for kanye west tmz

"THAT doesn't make any damn sense! You came into OUR office. Would you please leave the building and let us do the Frank Finkle blog."
Related image

Before the police show up, be sure to clear out all the White people so they don't get shot by accident. You know, just to be on the safe side...






No comments:

Post a Comment