Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (IT'LL BE ALRIGHT)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show

"It'll be alright!...this happens to every man at your age."
Image result for dick van dyke show

"Now, I read in an article in the newspaper that what you need to do is sit down and admit it to the audience what you're going through. Then that'll make the problem go away."

Image result for dick van dyke show

"Maybe, talking to someone will help you."
Image result for dick van dyke show

Hello?....I should do what?...do it right in front of everyone?...ok, I'll do it.
Image result for dick van dyke show

So, you got something you want to tell us?
Image result for dick van dyke show

Yes...Ladies and gentlemen. I'm a Finkle writer...and I can't think up any jokes.



No comments:

Post a Comment