Thursday, January 18, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (FINKLE OBJECTS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

I beg your pardon. May I help you?
Related image

"Yeah, I love what you people are doing with the new Finkle Objects show. But, I have an idea. Why don't you put them in space for a change?"

Image result for dick van dyke show crowd

..And then the guys says we should put them in space. What do you think that would look like?
Image result for dick van dyke show crowd

"I can do it, I can do it. But, what would be their motivation? I wrote about a group that's trapped in a room and forced to think up jokes."
Image result for dick van dyke show crowd

"Say...what if we had them leave the room for awhile and make them go out for lunch?"

Image result for uk ufo show

Attention on deck! Attention on deck! The following members will go out into space and pick up Chinese food. 43 and 31, report for duty.

Image result for uk ufo show

Where did they find Chinese food in space?


No comments:

Post a Comment