Tuesday, January 16, 2018

"Conspiracy Bear" (INTERNET CHALLENGES)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

"Hello, this is Conspiracy Bear headquarters. How may I help you?"

Related image

Listen to me! I want you people to do a show on Internet Challenges and who's responsible for all of them.

Related image

"Do you have a conspiracy about it?"

Related image

Yes I do...I think it's the hospitals. This all started with the ALS Ice Bucket thing and then after that its been nothing but Americans thinking up different ways to harm themselves. The Tide Pod Challenge, The Kylie Jenner Challenge, The Fire Challenge...teenagers actually set themselves on FIRE!

Related image

"How about that...so people will do anything if a camera is involved?"
Related image

We've got a great idea for your show. It's called the Knife Throw Challenge! All you gotta do is just stand there.


No comments:

Post a Comment