Friday, January 19, 2018

"Finkle Films" (THE COMMUTER)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

You know, Hollywood is gonna keep making these crappy movies if the audience keeps spending money to see it. That's what the problem is...the audience!

Image result for muppet critics

"Man oh man, I can't wait to watch this movie. Liam Neeson is my favorite. I wonder if his family will get kidnapped. I hope they'll have bad guys he has to fight."
Image result for the commuter

Image result for the commuter

Let's play a game. I will give you $100,000 if you can find a federal witness and point them out for us. If you find the witness, we will release you wife and son that we've kidnapped.
Image result for the commuter

But, you'll have to do it before this train arrives at the last station. If you decide to play, you will find the money hidden in the toilet.
Related image

Yeah...we hide $100,000 in a toilet on a train in a public restroom. That's who we are. Any questions?

Related image

I have a question? Why was this movie made in the first place? They just put TAKEN and MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS together. It stinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment