Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"Finkle Films" (PROUD MARY)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for muppet critics

We have to apologize to Taraji P. Henson from doubting her acting ability. Aside from seeing the Russian mafia in another movie again, everything was there, wasn't it? 
But, let's talk about something on our blog show first. Was this a superhero origin story? 
I saw a lot of other movies in this. I saw SALT, THE PUNISHER, and I think I saw Chow Yun Fat from THE KILLER.

Image result for proud mary

I saw KILL BILL in it.

Image result for proud mary

I saw a little of ATOMIC BLONDE.

Image result for proud mary

I even saw a little of WONDER WOMAN when she dances with the villain.

Image result for muppet critics

You know what? I'm going to go on YouTube and find those movie critics who can't love this and call them a bunch of woman hating bigots if they don't recommend PROUD MARY as the first of maybe three sequels.


No comments:

Post a Comment