Monday, January 22, 2018

A2 - "I NEED"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image
Ads by Kiosked
Highly underrated but staying true to his craft, I don’t even class him as a rapper because he’s so artistic with it, musician A2 is back with new track, I Need, following the release of his latest feature-length project, Blue. There is honestly not one song of this artists’ that I can say is weak or is lacking an element of creativity in my humble opinion.
I Need, in signature A2 fashion is a visually captivating work of art which suits the mellow wave he’s so good at providing us with; this track got me feeling like I’m zoning, just like everything else he touches. The video is in the form of a short anime film, splashed with pink and blue tones to set the mood, a topless anime character and a lusting man on a late night drive.
I wish people would stop sleeping on this guy because he is something different. Different in a good way. I’m absolutely in love with this track, perfect music for your chill out time, aptly coupled with some very dope but trippy visuals.
We’re looking forward to seeing so much more from this amazing artist this year and we are convinced that the creative will deliver us yet another captivation body of work in the near future as his Disturbing London camp continues to make moves in different lanes, it only builds anticipation for the rest of the team to roll through in the same vein, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment