Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Finkle Films" (ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for muppet critics

"...and the Academy nominee for best picture is ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD."

Related image

I want you all to understand, my grandson is important to me. But, I have 6 of them. My money is better used for appropriate things like paintings and such.

Image result for all the money in the world

One of my favorite painting is called "Beautiful Child". I just love to touch and feel my Beautiful Child.

Image result for muppet critics

"The Academy Awards also would like to say replacing Kevin Spacey for this role was a brilliant idea. Nobody wanted to see a pedophile in a movie where he gets to say the words Beautiful Child."


No comments:

Post a Comment