Tuesday, January 30, 2018

"Finkle Films" (MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Hello, before we begin the show, I'd like to thank the makers of Folgers coffee for keeping me awake long enough to finish this sequel to MAZE RUNNER.
Related image

"So, we break into the city. Which is the opposite of what we did in the last movie?"
Related image

"So, were going into that tunnel that's full of zombies. Which is the opposite of what we did in the last movie?"
Image result for maze runner 3

"So, you want to rely on your girlfriend. That's the opposite of what we did in the last movie?"
Image result for maze runner 3
Related image

How does this WeChat app work again? We need to talk about this MAZE RUNNER: THE DEATH CURE movie.
Related image

"Get your face out of the camera, please. I can see and hear you. Go ahead and tell me how I should write my Rotten Tomatoes review."
Related image

Did you know this movie is a series of 5 other stories we have to sit through?
Related image

"Have to sit through? You sound like you didn't like it."
Related image

No... We need to tell you first, we don't want to watch the other MAZE RUNNER movies when they come out. I didn't think it would get any worse then the second one. But, it did!
Related image

"You two didn't fall asleep again did you?"
Image result for muppet critics
Related image

"How do you call yourself movie reviewers for the show if you're going to sleep through the movie?"

Related image

We're suppose to be REVIEWING the movie? I thought this was a form of torture.
Related image

"Listen to me, they're going to make two more of these movies and I want you to see them. Now stop complaining."

Related image

You wasn't there! This is war we're fighting in the theater. I seen a man a die once.




No comments:

Post a Comment