Thursday, December 14, 2017

Anna Leone 'I Never Really'

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
Image result for Anna Leone 'I Never Really'
Swedish songwriter Anna Leone made her entrance earlier this year, with her wonderful debut cut earning huge praise.
6Music loved it, and it's easy to see why: from her soft focus vocals to those cutting, introspective lyrics, it was a real jewel.
New song 'I Never Really' ably builds on this, a folk-inflected piece of sombre pop that carries itself with innate grace.
The video is a thoughtful one take effort, placing Anna Leone front and centre.
One to look out for in 2018, you can check out 'I Never Really' below.
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. 
Image result for Anna Leone 'I Never Really'

No comments:

Post a Comment