Monday, September 11, 2017

SUZI WU "Taken Care Of"

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
Image result for suzi wu
North London talent Suzi Wu is currently approaching her debut EP.
'Teenage Witch' drops in just over a week, a select of taut, edgy pop songs that recall fellow capital dwellers King Krule and M.I.A..
New cut 'Taken Care Of' is a barbed introduction, and it comes equipped with some woozy visuals that traipse around London in the wee small hours.
Suzi explains: “The video is a surreal look at an early morning walk home through London. I wanted to show a disconnect between youth and their parents - what does your little darling get up to at night? I came across a brilliant film maker called SHINY who understood what I was trying to do and really helped to bring my idea to life.”
Tune in now to VIVID RADIO.
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. 
Image result for suzi wu

No comments:

Post a Comment