Saturday, September 16, 2017

Andreas Moss - "Stuck In My Feelings"

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
Image result for Andreas Moss - Stuck In My Feelings
Andreas Moss was born in Stockholm, but a love of music took him to Nashville.
Steeped in R&B, his powerful voice lends itself to equally powerful songwriting, a talent unafraid to tackle personal topics.
New single 'Stuck In My Feelings' contrasts love and addiction, asking whether these feelings are actually worth the pain.
Andreas comments: “I started to feel this huge empty hole where my addiction used to be, it was almost like I had been through a bad break up. It felt easier to get my emotions out by writing songs in a relationship format.”
The video takes the Swedish artist full circle. Shot in his home city of Stockholm, it's a beautiful clip - tune in now.
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment