Monday, September 25, 2017

"Finkle Billy" (NEW HOUSEGUEST)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Waaah! I miss us being on the blog show! Why don't they show us anymore?

Image result for the jetsons

"Heavens, that's right. We haven't been written about for at least 4 weeks now. Why do you think that is?"

Related image

Excuse me...but I'd like to find a nice cartoon to read on the internet, please?

Image result for the jetsons

"We tried changing the topics to more social issues and nothing seemed to work."

Image result for the jetsons

Something not too offensive, if you don't mind, please.

Related image

"I guess the writers have just ran out of ideas for FINKLE BILLY to exploit."

Image result for the jetsons

How-de-do! I'm your NEW HOUSEGUEST. You can call me Billy!


No comments:

Post a Comment