Thursday, April 13, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle 3000 (CHOCOLATE CAKE)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for muppet restaurant

"Excuse me, do you have any chocolate cake?"

Image result for muppet restaurant

Hey buddy? Before you eat that cake, you wanna hear about our crowd numbers we had yesterday?
Image result for muppet restaurant

"Ah no, I was told by a Chinese guy you had beautiful chocolate cake here. I just want that, please."
Image result for muppet restaurant

Hey, we dropped a Mother-Of-All-Bombs in the middle of nowhere! And we might have killed some terrorist...maybe!

Image result for muppet restaurant

"Look, I just want to sit here and eat my chocolate cake!"
Image result for new newsman

BREAKING NEWS: A man today is causing a riot at a neighborhood eatery when he kept demanding for chocolate cake. We don't know if he was on drugs or possibly armed and dangerous.

We take you to our reporter that's at the restaurant now!
Image result for kermit reporter

The area is filled with tension and fear. There's several police and ambulances ready to accept the dead bodies!
Related image

"On second thought...I think I'll have a bagel. These prices are outrageous."


No comments:

Post a Comment